This weeks Question:
Q: What is your preferred reading format? Hardcover, eBooks, paperback etc?
A: Honestly, I'm not sure. Each format has it's benefits and drawbacks, but as of right at the very moment, I've been reading most of my books on my kindle. Because of that, I would have to say I prefer ebooks. My other favorite is hardcover because, as much as I like ebooks, I really like having a physical copy of my favorite books.
Here are some of the things I like about each format:
- They're quicker to access (no shipping costs).
- They cost less (most of the time).
- They take up less space.
- I don't have to hold back the pages in order to read.
- When I go to college in about a about a year, I can take a bunch of books with me.
- I can see and feel the cover.
- I can hold the actual book and flip through the pages better than on an ebook.
- They look nicer.
- Covers don't bend like paperbacks do.
- I can let my friends borrow them.
Thanks for dropping by my Feature and Follow!
Also, just in case you're interested, I started my first giveaway today. It's for a dystopian kindle ebook called Sunset Rising. Go here to enter.