I've been wanting to create a reading blog all year and I've finally done it! Well, actually, I started with a Tumblr blog last summer, but it's a little useless when I post any reviews. No one ever sees them. Besides, I think I'll like a blogger blog way better.
I should introduce myself, shouldn't I?
My name is Kaitlin, and I'm a 17 year old that lives in that state between California and Washington in the United States. It's that one that isn't mentioned nearly as much as the other two. I just started my summer before my senior year--my last year--of high school, and I'm trying out blogging for the summer before I have to jump into three AP classes, SATs, college applications, scholarships, and senior activities. Hopefully, I will like doing this enough that I will continue this blog after my school year starts.
Here are eight things about me that you may (or may not) want to know about me:
1. My favorite color is purple.
2. I want to be a scientist (preferably in the zoology field).
3. I like to collect polished rocks.
4. At the moment, I have two dogs: a dachshund named Duggie and a black lab named Sam.
5. I will listen to any music that captures my attention, be it classical, disco, rock, pop, soul, country, or even rap.
6. I love to learn. Education is one of the things I value the most.
7. Most of the books I read are YA, though I also read NA books and classic novels.
8. The number eight is my favorite number because I was born on October 19, at eight o'clock, in room eight, and weighing eight pounds.
That's all for now, but I'll be coming back to post a few things tomorrow to get this blog going.
Have an awesome time reading, everyone. :)