Saturday, June 15, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (1)

I've always wanted to participate in one of these kinds of memes, so I've decided to try it!

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves.

Because most of my books come in the form of ebooks these days, all of the books I received or bought are on my kindle. I've decided to just go for the books that I have added to my kindle in the past week. 

Got for Free on Amazon

Dissever by Colee Firman


Fearless by Tawdra Kandle


Instinct by Mattie Dunman


Just Remember to Breathe by Charles Sheehan-Miles


Shadow by Amanda Sun


The Forgotten Ones by Laura Howard


Ghost Hand by Ripley Patton



Bought for Discounted Price




Merch Girl by Rebecca Lewis



Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf






Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza



The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater



 
Received to Review from Authors


Pity Isn't an Option by Jessica Brooks

Justice by Jade Varden

Tattoos by Denise Mathew

The Kiss Instructor by V. Anton

Winter Fire by Laurie Dubay



Wow, that's a lot more than I thought I had. Out of all the books, I think I'm looking forward to Mila 2.0 the most. I'm also really excited to get a chance to read Pity Isn't an Option. I've buzzed it on Libboo.com and I've gotten curious about it. 

Feel free to share your recent adds to your shelves in the comments! Have a great day. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great haul. New follower via Bloglovin. You got some great books in this week. I love those Kindle Freebies and the deals you can get. Come visit me as well.

    ReplyDelete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.