Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer Reading Challenge 1

I set up a two-week reading challenge on a Goodreads group I moderate (YA Bookaholics) where we picked partners to chose our books for us. We chose our own reading goals, and mine is to read eight books to read. Here are the books my partner chose for me:

-Going Under by S. Walden
-Betting on Fate by Joy Casey and Wendy Gray
-Slide by Jill Hathaway
-Breathe by Abbi Glines
-Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
-Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
-Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
-Wander Dust by Michelle Warren

As of today, I have read five of the above books for the challenge. The books I still have to read are Sweet Evil, Going Under, and Betting on Fate.

I'll be posting reviews for these books during this week and next week.

Challenges are a lot of fun and I love participating in them. What kinds of challenges are you currently participating in on Goodreads or elsewhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.