Wednesday, June 19, 2013

"Waiting on" Wednesday (2) ~ The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I am a huge fan of Richelle Meads' Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series. Her books are some of my favorites, and I'm always eagerly awaiting the next installment of the wonderful vampire world she has created. 

So, without further ado, here is what I am waiting for:

The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead

Goodreads description:
(I warn you: the description is kind of spoilery.)

In The Indigo Spell, Sydney was torn between the Alchemist way of life and what her heart and gut were telling her to do. And in one breathtaking moment that Richelle Mead fans will never forget, she made a decision that shocked even her. . . .

But the struggle isn't over for Sydney. As she navigates the aftermath of her life-changing decision, she still finds herself pulled in too many directions at once. Her sister Zoe has arrived, and while Sydney longs to grow closer to her, there's still so much she must keep secret. Working with Marcus has changed the way she views the Alchemists, and Sydney must tread a careful path as she harnesses her profound magical ability to undermine the way of life she was raised to defend. Consumed by passion and vengeance, Sydney struggles to keep her secret life under wraps as the threat of exposure—and re-education—looms larger than ever.

Pulses will race throughout this thrilling fourth installment in the New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series, where no secret is safe.

Doesn't that sound awesome?

Gosh, I can't wait for this book to come out. It is guaranteed that I will get my hands on a some sort of copy of the book the very day it comes out on November 19, just like I did with The Indigo Spell. I know I'm going to absolutely love the book—after all, none of Meads' books have even remotely disappointed me. 

That cover is gorgeous, by the way, as is the title. 

What's your "Waiting on" Wednesday? Are you waiting on this book as well?

10 comments:

  1. I've never read anything by Richelle Mead before but I have heard some good things about her books. The Fiery Hearts sounds interesting.
    Here's my WoW pick if you would like to check it out. http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-7-origin-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I still have to read Indigo Spell, but I already can't wait for this to come out. :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you just love The Indigo Spell. It's a really good one!

      Delete
  3. Can't wait for this one either!

    https://twitter.com/EvelinesBooks/status/347374217253253120

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry wrong link

      My WoW:
      http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html

      Delete
  4. YES! we did the SAME ONE this week! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, who doesn't have this on their TBR? ;) I can't wait for more Sydrian!!! <3

    -Ariella @ Secrets of Lost Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't either. They are one of my favorite couples. :)

      Delete
  6. I really want to check out this series! I still have to read the Vampire Academy series first. Thanks for sharing. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.