Friday, July 12, 2013

Feature and Follow (4) ~ Photobomb


This is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read that is meant to be a way for bloggers to increase followers and make friends.

My preferred following method is Bloglovin'. 

This weeks Question:
ACTIVITY: PHOTOBOMB!!!! Photobomb a picture with your favorite book. Share it of course.

My picture: here's the thing: I have a tiny photo-phobia. I hate having my picture taken, and I don't have anyone else to take a picture of right now. I really wanted to do a feature and follow this week, though, so . . . I found something to replace me. The book shown is the first of one of my favorite series.


The funny thing is, that card actually has a photo of me inside it. It's an old birthday card from my brother and he taped a picture of us and my other brother from when we were younger inside it. 

I hope you enjoyed my photo! Remember to leave me a link to yours in the comments below.

7 comments:

  1. Haha that cat is pretty funny (and slightly frightening!)
    I haven't read Bloodlines but I've heard lots of good reviews of it. I'll keep an eye out for it!
    Now following you via bloglovin.

    - Kritika at Snowflakes and Spider Silk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cat. I'm still working my way through VA, but I have heard many say they liked Bloodlines better. Can't wait to read it. Old follower. Happy Friday!

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm returning the follow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to start the Vampire Academy series! The cat fits right in with vampires :)
    New bloglovin follower.

    Kimberly @ Once Upon a YA Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Bloodlines series too! I'm an old follower.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Bloodlines too. I am following you from the hop. I would love return followers on bloglovin please

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I'm following thru from Parajunkie's follow friday.
    Following you on Bloglovin & Twitter!

    You can follow me back at "Literary Quill Promotions"

    ReplyDelete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.