Saturday, August 31, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (3) ~ Only Virtual Additions


This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves.

I have five new addtions to my virtual bookshelf that I would like to share with you. They're all different in how I received them, which I find to be pretty cool.

First of all, a pre-order arrived!
 It's the long awaited next book in the Lux series and I'm excited to read it. I won't actually get to it for a few months, but I'll definitely write a review and post it when I do.

Won on Literary Excursions from a Girl Trapped in Reality . . .

Isn't that cover so pretty? I've heard a few good things about it. Like with Origin, though, I won't be able to read this one for awhile (there's a bunch of books from my last STS I need to read first).
Thank you to Carissa for the giveaway!

Bought 

I saw that it was in sale and just had to get it. I've heard many good things about this one, and I just want to give it a try sometime.

My very first review copy for a blog tour

I saw the tour sign ups for this book on Itching For Books and thought it looked like an interesting read. It's an NA book, and it seems to be a real heavy one. My review (unless I think it's a terrible book) for this will be up on September 16th, so I'll be reading this book real soon.
Thank you Shane for putting together the blog tour for this book!

Last, but not least, a book from Edelweiss (my second approved, and my first from HarperTeen)

I was checking my Edelweiss requests one day and realized it was set to show requests I've sent in the last month. I then switched it to show all of my request, and surprise! I had another book that had been approved a couple days earlier. It was completely unexpected, but it made me happy because this one looks good. I hope to read this one sometime this year, then post my review closer to it's release date (February 2014).
Thank you Harper Collins!

Those are my books from this week! How about you?

18 comments:

  1. I'll look out for your review for Let Me Go. It looks really interesting, and I need to catch up on some good NAs :) Great haul, Kaitlin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to catch up on them too. I really hope Let Me Go will be good.

      Delete
  2. I think every book blogger, YA and otherwise got Origin this week. Great haul of books. Love the cover for Sworn to Raise. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it does seem like everyone got Origin this week. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Origin! I know everyone was swooning over that book, but I haven't read any of Jennifer Armentrout's books yet :\ I need to, clearly!!!

    And Crewel sounds interesting!!!

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to meet Daemon Black! I think you would love him. :)

      Delete
  4. I've heard so much, good and bad, about Crewel. I need to check it out soon. Enjoy it, and happy reading!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I do enjoy it. I've heard a few not-so-great things about it too, but I think I've been personally told it's a good one.

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Crewel sounds great. I've heard good things about it. Maybe One Day looks good, but so sad. Great haul! I hope you love all your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's something about sad books that I like. They're often times beautiful ones.

      Delete
  6. ORIGIN!!! I'm sure practically everyone got that one! Crewl has sounded really interesting to me for awhile. Happy reading! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many fans of the Lux series, so we've been anxiously waiting for Origin to release. :)

      Delete
  7. Seems like every one is getting Origin haha! I have heard great things about Crewel and I honestly think the old cover looks more unique than the new one :/ Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy those pretties! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colors of the old Crewel cover. It always captured my attention while I was looking through books.

      Delete
  8. Crewel has a real nice cover isn't it? And congratz on getting approved by Harper Collins. *fistbump* Weeeee!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS!


    Thoughts and Pens STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *fistbump* I'm so happy about Harper Collins. :)

      Delete
  9. I picked up my first Jennifer L. Armentrout book this week. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like her book enough to come back for more!

      Delete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.