Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (7) ~ No One Else Can Have You

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

What am I waiting for?

No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale

Goodreads description:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Small towns are nothing if not friendly. Friendship, Wisconsin (population: 688) is no different. Around here, everyone wears a smile. And no one ever locks their doors. Until, that is, high school sweetheart Ruth Fried is found murdered. Strung up like a scarecrow in the middle of a cornfield.

Unfortunately, Friendship’s police are more adept at looking for lost pets than catching killers. So Ruth’s best friend, Kippy Bushman, armed with only her tenacious Midwestern spirit and Ruth’s secret diary (which Ruth’s mother had asked her to read in order to redact any, you know, sex parts), sets out to find the murderer. But in a quiet town like Friendship—where no one is a suspect—anyone could be the killer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First of all, look at the cover. Doesn't that look interesting? Also, it's a YA murder mystery, which I don't read many of (they don't seem to be very common). It seems to be something I would really get into, and I am looking forward to the day that I can get my hands on a copy of it.

Well, that's what I'm waiting this week. What about you?

10 comments:

  1. I adore the cover of that book too. I love how different it is. And YA murder sounds right up my alley.
    Great pick!

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just heard of this one a few weeks ago. It sounds so interesting! And that cover - hilarious!

    ~Mandi Kaye | My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice! I can't wait for this either : )

    my WOW and giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read this one so bad! I love the cover!

    I’m a new blogger and would really appreciate it if you would check out my WOW and followed my blog @ http://straightfromthereadersmouth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks super good!! And YA murder mystery? Sign me up!!! I love the cover and every time I look at it I feel like laughing!!! Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my WoW!
    Fly to the Sky @ Read Books and Live Green

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds very interesting! I want to know what happened, but I'm scared of these kinds of books. Thanks for sharing though :)
    Waiting on Wednesday
    The Guys are Props Club - 5-star review

    ReplyDelete
  7. YA murder mystery? Sounds awesome! Mystery is one of my favorite genres. :) I also really love this cover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THE COVER IS SO CUTE! Thanks for checking out my WoW!

    Amber @ My Bookshelf Is Hungry

    ReplyDelete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.