Saturday, September 28, 2013

Internationally Bookish: Interview #3 ~ Francoise from My Crazy Bookish World


I have another interview to share with you! I've interviewed Francoise, an Australian who runs My Crazy Bookish World, who is one of the nicest bloggers I know. Every comment she makes on posts is meaningful, and out of all of my followers, she's probably left the most comments. If you don't already know her, I would highly suggest going over to her blog out and saying hi! You can also find her on Twitter.

Hey Francoise. It's great that I get to interview you on 
Reading is My Treasure!

First of all, what are you currently reading?
At the moment I'm reading Throne of Glass and I'm about 10 chapters in and it's amazing. It definitely deserves the attention it's been receiving and I was worried the hype would destroy it but thankfully it hasn't.
I'm glad to hear you like it!
What is an Aussie YA book you highly recommend?
I read Friday Brown by Vikkie Wakefield and I loved it. It was one of the first Australian Literatures I've read which is quite sad because I'm Australian. But Australian Literature isn't very popular which is sad because I think this genre has a lot of potential. I'm just waiting for an Australian author to come up with a new and original idea to blow away all the YA fans.
What is something interesting thing about Australia?
Most of Australia's exotic flora and fauna cannot be found anywhere else in the world. I think that's probably one of our main tourist attractions.
 That is probably one of the main reasons why I think 
it would be cool to go to Australia. What is one of your 
favorite locations (cities, countries, etc.) for a book to be set in?
I like it when novels are set in America and England but I really want a change. Why can't books be set elsewhere like Germany or something. I think it could be a good read because you would get a better sense of other cultures and it would be different from what we're used to.
I totally agree! 
Lastly, if you were a demi-god, which Greek god/goddess 
would you want as a parent?
Oh my god...this is a hard question. As a major Greek Mythology fan...this is a difficult question to answer because each god/goddess has there own qualities and special powers. But me who loves the beach and swimming, I would have to choose Poseidon. (I blame Percy Jackson)
 Thank you for answering my questions!
Thank you for having me on your blog! It was fun answering all the questions. And can I just say as a last note...Australians don't ride kangaroos to school.
What?! Darn, that's a big disappointment. ;) 
********************************************************
Since she answered my questions, Francoise has finished Throne of Glass. You can read her review of it here.

2 comments:

  1. Haha thanks for adding my review at the end! I enjoyed doing the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought Throne of Glass, and I was worried about the hype, but I'm glad you're enjoying it, Francoise! It definitely makes me want to read it sooner now.

    ReplyDelete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.