Sunday, October 27, 2013

Blogger Interview ~ Lade from We Blog About Books



I have another interview to share with you! I interviewed Lade from We Blog About Books.

First of all, thank you for being a part the special October
birthday event happening here on Reading is My Treasure! Can you tell
me a little more about yourself and your blog?
My name is Lade. I'm about to start college and I'm from Nigeria. My
interests are books, makeup, photography, blogging and volunteering.
My blog is really just a place to share my reviews, keep track of
books, connect with other readers and share random and interesting
things I find on the internet (that are book/author related).
What has been one of the most rewarding parts of being a book blogger?
When people send me messages to say they got a book because of my
review. And connecting with new people.
What October book release are you looking forward to reading the most?
'David and Goliath' by Malcolm Gladwell, 'The Rosie Project' by Graeme
Simsion and 'Bridget Jones: Mad about the Boy' by Helen Fielding
What is the best bookish birthday memory you have?
I mostly get books as birthday gifts because everyone knows I love books.
I think the best book I received as a birthday gift was "Purple Hibiscus".
It’s your birthday and you can have anything you want! Fill in the 
blanks below to complete your wishlist:

The three books I would like to receive as presents would be _____
"The Fault Is In Our Stars", "And The Mountains Echoed" and "Gone Girl"
The one book I would want to share the love of and give 
away on my blog would be ______
"Purple Hibiscus"
 The one author (dead or alive) I would like to have 
lunch with would be ______
Stephen King
Some of the book characters I would invite to my 
birthday party would be ______
Kambili (Purple Hibiscus), Princess Amelia Mignonette Grimaldi Thermopolis Renaldo (Princess Diaries) and Rebecca Brandon neĆ© Bloomwood (Shopaholic Series)
The book world I would most like to spend my 
birthday in would be ______
Narnia
Thank you for answering my questions, Lade!

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of what you did here. Great job~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought for the last question you were going to put Harry Potter hehe. Narnia would be a cool place to celebrate a birthday :) ugh it would be awesome if we got to go to any places we wanted on our birthday within a second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leigh, it'd be really awesome.

    I have read only one. Harry Potter book :(

    ReplyDelete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.