Friday, October 25, 2013

Guest Post ~ Harry Potter Studio Tour


This is a little late being published, but here is a really cool guest post from Amber, the blogger behind The Mile Long Bookshelf! I have a feeling a lot of you will like this post. :)

Enjoy!

 ********************************************************
First of all, I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to Kaitlin for asking me to guest post on her blog! My birthday is in 3 days (I'll be 15) and it's nearly Halloween, so I thought I would mix up the two and tell you all about my trip to the Harry Potter Studio Tour in London last year! It was the best day of my life!

The entrance to the studio!
In the lobby.
The Warner Bros logo!
Grabbing some food in the canteen before queuing up for the tour...
Our tickets!
Standing outside of Honeydukes.
Because it was my birthday, I GOT TO OPEN THE DOORS TO THE GREAT HALL! BUT NONE OF THE PEOPLE I WAS WITH GOT A PHOTO OF ME DOING IT! I AM STILL UPSET ABOUT THAT PART.
Snape, Snape, Severus Snape...
Ron's famously bad dress robes.
Alan Rickman's wig.
Ron Weasley's bed.
The invisibility cloak!
Being killed by Deatheaters!

My best friend and I stood in Dumbledore's office.
Sat in the Ministry of Magic.
Gringott's.
THE WEASLEY'S SHOP OMGOMGOMG.
The model of Hogwarts. This is what they used when they showed the whole of Hogwarts in a shot.
Stood outside Hogwarts!
Ollivanders'. All of these have wands inside and they're each individually labelled and packaged.
Signed by the cast!
Me on the Knight Bus.
Outside Harry's parent's cottage. :'( SO MANY FEELS.
The Knight Bus.
We weren't meant to go on the grass but we did anyway...
On the Hogwart's bridge in the exact same spot as Hermione and Harry in one of the shots in the Goblet of Fire.
In the Weasley's flying car!
On my broom!

Have any of you been to the studios? Thanks again Kaitlin for letting me post on your blog!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so cool! Love the pictures, and sounds like a great experience. It's awesome to look at stuff from movie sets. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you lucky thing! I would love to go there, just all the feels! Did you get to try butter beer???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to go there too! It looks like a fun place.

      Delete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.