September was . . . okay. Senior year is nice so far, but I'm not loving it yet.
Reading has been reeeeally slow lately. I've found that most days I'll go without reading a single page outside of school, which I'm going to make sure I don't do in October.
WHAT I READ
|AP Lit Reads|
FAVORITE BOOK I READ IN SEPTEMBER
Eleanor & Park
(review is coming soon)
(review is coming soon)
-5 stars: 1
-4 stars: 3
-3.5 stars: 1
-3 stars: 3
Average rating: 3.68 stars
Timepiece by Myra McEntire
3:59 by Gretchen McNeil (My first pre-pub ARC review)
Let Me Go by L.L Akers (My first book tour review)
I Breathe You by Lori L. Clark
Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
The List by Siobhan Vivian
FUN STUFF THAT HAPPENED THIS MONTH
- I was accepted in V Mafia!
- I posted my very first ARC review before the book published.
- My first month theme was Internationally Bookish--I was able to fit in a few good posts for that.
- I reorganized my bookshelf, so it looks so much better than it did before. (I might post a few pictures when I have time.)
- I came up with a nicer looking review format, and made a few improvements to my blog design/layout. If you haven't noticed, that includes the "Follow Me" and "Currently Reading" banners and the social media icons. I also changed the background to white instead of what it was before, but I can barely notice that myself.
- I made an email for this blog and updated my policies and contact pages.
- I added a page to Reading is My Treasure. It's my TBR List.
- I got accepted into Team Unbreathable. :) (I have plans for this book this month. I just need to finish it.)
- My October theme is called It's My Birthday, and I'll Read if I Want To. The kickoff for that will probably be Friday (with a guest post) and late Saturday (with some sort of post from me). I hope to include these things in the event:
- A few birthday related posts (book birthdays and others)
- A few book blitz for books released in October
- Birthday/Halloween related guest posts
- A few interviews (I have one right now; I would be glad to do more)
- Two (maybe) giveaways from me and a few through book blitz
- I'm turning 18, so I'll be celebrating with my birthday theme along with a few other things. I decided over the summer that I would sign up for Netgalley on my birthday. I'm also thinking of trying out the Amazon Affiliate program so I could raise a little bit of money to go towards giveaways.
- I'm thinking of trying out another feature to spotlight random books on my bookshelf. There are a ton of them I've never mentioned to you guys!
- Oh, and I've been nominated for the Liebster Award, so that post is coming up soon.
LASTLY, THANK YOU TO . . .
All of you who made a guest post for me in September or participated in an interview: Charli, Arianne, Crystal, Meredith, Francoise, Mia, Estelle, and Kate. I really appreciate it!
How was your month?