Friday, November 22, 2013

2014 Review Pile Reading Challenge

Phantasmic Reads
The 2014 Review Pile Reading Challenge is hosted by Rachel @ Fiktshun and Reanna @ Phantasmic Reads!

This is the second challenge I'll be doing throughout 2014 (the other is the 2014 Series Challenge hosted by Octavia @ Read. Sleep. Repeat). I have a lot of review books at the moment and I know I will just get more as time goes on. This is the perfect challenge for me, as well as for so many bloggers, so I can't resist joining in!

Challenge Levels

1-10: Apprentice
11-20: Journeyman
21-30: Master
31-40: Grand Master
40+: Adept

What level am I aiming for?

I'm aiming for the Adept level because . . . why not? Having the goal of reaching the highest level will just make me work harder to achieve it. 

What Books Will I Be Reading?

I don't have a definite list of review books I'll be starting 2014 off with because I plan to read a bunch before this year ends, but here is the shelf where all my review copies are organized.

Are You Planning to do This Challenge as Well?

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a great challenge.This is exactly what I need right now.I have this huge review pile to finish,(well don't we all :) and this is a great chance to complete them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really cool challenge. I'm excited for it. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty sure you'll reach your goal :) I'm not sure if I'll join this challenge though b/c for 2014, I don't really want to join any challenges except readathons since next year will be a VERY busy year for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yeah, 2014 is going to be a very busy year. I can't resist the year long challenges, though. :)

      Delete
  3. I signed up. I hope I finish. I also created my own challenge for next year http://weblogaboutbooks.blogspot.com/2013/12/2014-challenges-and-more.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck on your own goals for the challenge!

      Delete
  4. I normally do not sign up for challenges. They stress me too much.

    You are brave signing up for two. :)

    Have fun and may you get to your Adept Level. :)

    Saw your name on the linky list and wanted to stop by.

    Nice blog...new GFC follower.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.