You notice something different, right?
I've been trying to make this blog look better for awhile now by changing my review format and adding some banners to the margins, but today I decided to play around with the blog and see how it would look if I added a new background and take away the left margin. Then I decided to change the colors, the fonts, and the heading . . . and it looked so much better than before.
I'm really excited about the changes I made. My blog looks so much more open and clean than before. Is it as good as if I had a blog designer create a new design for me? No. But I think I'll be happy with this design for awhile.
That being said . . .
I'm still working on the details of the blog, so if you come here regularly, you may notice new things appearing or small alterations being made. This is just a heads up so you know what's going here.
Here are some of the things I want to add to my blog:
- Drop down tabs - I want these so bad. You have no idea.
- Change description (but I still want to keep the quote somewhere)
- Get an actual header - Headers are the first thing that catches my eye when I visit blogs, so I want to make (or have one made) that looks a lot better.
- A blog button that goes with my header.
- New banners in the margins - The current ones are just not working for me. I just want something that looks nicer.
What are your thoughts on the design changes? Do you have any tips or suggestions for me?