Tuesday, November 5, 2013

HEA Endings Discussion (Survey Portion)

If you don't know this already, I love to include other people when it comes to discussion posts. I love to have a portion where I quote someone's opinion on a certain subject. I love to make the discussions more interactive. 

Well, I have a request.

I would like to know your thoughts on a certain subject:

Happily Ever After

Otherwise known as HEA.

I've been wanting to write a post about my thoughts on a specific type of HEA ending for awhile now, and I'm finally going to do it. And what I've decided to do is include your thoughts in the discussion. I want to know what you think of HEA endings, and more specifically, what makes an ending too HEA. When I'm writing my post, I would like to bring up varying opinions on the subject instead of just writing about my own. 

If you would like to share your thoughts on this subject, please fill out the form below! I would like to schedule this post for later this week or early next week.


Thank you in advance to anyone who fills out the form. I really appreciate it. :-)

5 comments:

  1. Obviously everyone loves the HEA ending but sometimes I just feel like it's done too many times. I reckon an author should be bold and take that risk! I'm not saying they're bad but sometimes I don't think everything should end so smoothly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes they just end too smoothly. Those are the endings I don't like.

      Delete
  2. I love HEA endings especially after the series have been drawn out over multiple books. You sort of feel ripped off when it isn't! Great feature Kaitlin.

    Jeann @ Happy Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, an HEA ending is definitely good in a series. Series deserve those happy endings.

      Delete
  3. I als like HEA endings especially when it comes to series. I want the goal to be reached, because that's what I've been rooting for all this time, but I also want it to be an realistic ending. For example the Hunger Games has in my opinion a good ending because the system gets changest, but some people die or get hurt in the process.

    ReplyDelete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.