Sunday, November 10, 2013

Reader's Choice ~ Contemporary Reread

I feel like rereading a really good contemporary romance soon. The problem is I can't decide which one to read. I won't be rereading them all--I have a ton of other books I'm planning to read--so I'm going to let you vote on which one I should read. In a few weeks, I'll read the book that gets the most votes during my Thanksgiving break and post my review! 

Here are the choices on the poll. I loved each and every one of them, and I gave each on five stars.

Thank you to anyone who votes! I'm curious to see how well this will go and which book I will end up rereading.

*****

Go HERE to vote!

12 comments:

  1. I'd vote Hopeless. I loved that book so much. And I thought Losing Hope was just as good, if not better! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Losing Hope yet, but I do bet it's a good one. :)

      Delete
  2. Definitely Hopeless, I absolutely LOVED it and one of my favourite books this year - although Losing Hope is even better!

    Jeann @ Happy Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorites too! I read it in January and I already want to reread it. I definitely need to read Losing Hope.

      Delete
  3. I voted Hopeless! Even though I haven't read it yet, I have bought it & I loved her other book Slammed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Slammed, yet. :( Hopeless is an amazing book.

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed Finding Cinderella so I voted for Hopeless too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finding Cinderella was such a sweet read. :)

      Delete
  5. I'm going to vote for Flat Out Love. If you're looking for a feel good, quirky romance, that is definitely the one. Celeste is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Such a Rush" is one of my favorite contemporary novels:)
    I recently reviewed it at http://thenerdyjournalist.wordpress.com/2013/11/30/such-a-rush-by-jennifer-echols/

    ReplyDelete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.