Friday, November 29, 2013

The Book Blogger TMI Tag

This tag was started by Amber from The Mile Long Bookshelf, and since 

Charli from To Another World tagged everyone in her post, I decided it would be something fun to do. I've never done a tag, so it's something new for me. :)


How old are you? 

18

What book are you reading? 

The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead, Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout, and The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien

What are you wearing? 

Comfy t-shirt and sweatpants.

OTP? 

I have to admit: I had to look that one up. (I never know what these abbreviations mean!) Anyway, Sydney and Adrian from the Bloodlines series!

Blogger or Wordpress? 

I'm going with the only one I've used: Blogger

Going outside being active or staying inside and reading a book? 

Reading!

What is the last book you read? 

I reread Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry.

What is the next book you are going to read? 

I would like to read Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott next.

Ebooks... yes or no? 

Yes!

Where do you prefer to read? 

My bed is my favorite reading spot. I occasionally read while sitting in my desk chair.

The last person you tweeted? 




Who's blog did you look at last? 

I got these questions off Charli's, so her blog was the last one I looked at. (It's actually still an open tab as I write this.)

Who is your favourite blogger? 

No. I'm not answering this because so many bloggers are too awesome for me to pick. (I always have a really hard time picking favorites.)

Who is your favourite booktuber? 

No one--and I mean it. I don't watch anyone's vlogs regularly.

What do you do when someone tells you reading is boring? 

I think my jaw drops a little in awe. 

Who is the last author you spoke to? 

Technically . . . I've never spoken to an author (only tweeted, emailed, etc.). Unless you counted those who've written an entire book but haven't published it yet--then I can say the last author I spoke to was my Calculus teacher.

Who is the last person you texted?

I texted my best friend. She started college this year and she's going to be in town over the weekend, and the text was finalizing our plans to see Catching Fire on Sunday.  

Who is your all time favourite book character? 

Again with the favorites! I can't pick. I love so many book characters that I couldn't possibly pick one.

UKYA or USYA? 

USYA all the way.

What is your preferred drink whilst reading? 

Whatever I'm drinking at the time is my preferred drink. There's no specific one that I prefer over another while reading.

If you hated reading, what would you be doing instead? 

Jeez, I can't contemplate that.

How many bookcases do you have? 

I have one overflowing bookcase.

If you had the choice to meet all of your favourite book bloggers or all of your favourite authors, which would you pick? You can only pick one. 

It would have to be bloggers. I can relate to them more.

Insta-love... yes or no? 

Yes. As long as it's done well, I'm okay with it. (I have a weakness for good romance.)

Favourite author? 

I know I said I can't pick favorites, but I'm going to choose Markus Zusak for this one. The Book Thief is amazing, and I am the Messenger is pretty darn good too.

What is the number 1 book on your wishlist? 

These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner. 

Do you prefer books with female or male protagonists?

I'm pretty sure I prefer female protagonists, but that's because I that's what I usually read. Male protagonists can be pretty awesome, though.

Favourite book to film adaptation? 

Hmm . . . probably the Harry Potter series (though I can't decide on which movie). 

What is the last song you listened to? 

Tennis Court by Lorde. I love her album.

Which do you enjoy reading more – negative reviews or positive reviews? 

I'm not sure. I like reading reviews where both the negatives and positives of a book are pointed out, so it's a mix that I enjoy reading.

Who are you going to tag? 

I tag everyone who is even slightly interested in this tag! (It's really easy to do.)

3 comments:

  1. Yayyyy, Kaitlin did it!! Thanks for linking up to me ;) great answers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tag! I really loved seeing your answers. :) Might have to do this one soon, hehe. Thanks for "tagging" me, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tag looks really fun to do! I've never encountered tags on the blogosphere either; I ALWAYS see it on booktube. Might do it sometime. I say YES to the ebooks too! I read faster with ebooks for some reason.

    ReplyDelete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.