Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (9) ~ An Exciting Sci-Fi Romance

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I haven't done this meme in a long time, but I would like to get back into it.

Coming December 10th, 2013 . . . 
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

Honestly, it's the cover. I can't resist that beautiful cover. I can't resist a really good sound romance, either. I'm definitely looking forward to reading this one! 

Goodreads description:
It's a night like any other on board the Icarus. Then, catastrophe strikes: the massive luxury spaceliner is yanked out of hyperspace and plummets into the nearest planet. Lilac LaRoux and Tarver Merendsen survive. And they seem to be alone.

Lilac is the daughter of the richest man in the universe. Tarver comes from nothing, a young war hero who learned long ago that girls like Lilac are more trouble than they’re worth. But with only each other to rely on, Lilac and Tarver must work together, making a tortuous journey across the eerie, deserted terrain to seek help.

Then, against all odds, Lilac and Tarver find a strange blessing in the tragedy that has thrown them into each other’s arms. Without the hope of a future together in their own world, they begin to wonder—would they be better off staying here forever?

Everything changes when they uncover the truth behind the chilling whispers that haunt their every step. Lilac and Tarver may find a way off this planet. But they won’t be the same people who landed on it.

--

A timeless love story, THESE BROKEN STARS sets into motion a sweeping science fiction series of companion novels. The Starbound Trilogy: Three worlds. Three love stories. One enemy.

What are you waiting on this week?

23 comments:

  1. Oh wow I've read that. SO GOOD! You will really enjoy that once it is out. :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEFINITELY. You WANT to read this one. I just posted my review, actually, on Monday. Such a great book! Less than three weeks to wait! :D

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YESSSSSSSSS. I was lucky enough to borrow an ARC from a friend and it was soooooooo incredibly good. You're gonna love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear it's good! So many people have been telling me that I would love it!

      Delete
  4. Ahh I can't wait for this! I seriously love the cover and I've heard some really good things about it. Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by The Quiet Girl Talks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds good, hope you get to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I'll be able to read it before the end of the year. That would so great. :)

      Delete
  6. This book sounds realy good! The cover for it is awesome! :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is so beautiful! Thank you. :)

      Delete
  7. I am seeing so much of TBS. I hope you get to enjoy this very soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick! I am reading this now, and it's super great. You will not be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to read this one as well, great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks so good, doesn't it? Thanks. :)

      Delete
  10. Oh this cover, I am passionately waiting for this book. Thanks for sharing.

    My WoW
    Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover makes me really want it in hardcover. I would stare at it so often!

      Delete
  11. This book looks so wonderful, I hope it's as good as all the positive reviews suggest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do too. I'm trying not to have too high of expectations. I don't want to be disappointed.

      Delete
  12. It is So SO SO SO good. I don't want to hype it, because I hate book hype, but seriously it is the best book I read all year. I can't stop talking about it. Here's my review in case you'd like to look at it. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.