Sunday, December 8, 2013

Bookshelf Tours #2 ~ Two-Thirds of a Cute Trilogy


Bookshelf Tours is a spotlight on a book or series from my physical bookshelf that I have read but haven't reviewed or mentioned on my blog before.

********************************************************
He's So/She's So Trilogy 
by Kieran Scott

(The descriptions of both of the following books are spoilery if you aren't familiar with the series, so I only included the covers.)

Book #2

Rating: 4 stars
Read: 2011
Average GR rating: 3.93
Would I reread it? Possibly

Quick thoughts: 
I'm having book amnesia
Liked first book better
Cute and light read
Ending left me needing third book

Quote:
“I missed you so much," she breathed.
I tilted my head back and put my hands on her shoulders. I could hardly believe this was happening. I was finally getting to touch her. To kiss her. It was all happening. "I missed you, too.”

Book #3

Rating: 4 stars
Read: July, 2012
Average GR rating: 3.97
Would I reread it? Possibly

Quick thoughts: 
Loved it!
Fast read
Rooted for Ally and Jake the whole way
Nice conclusion to a sweet series
Probably wouldn't like it as much if I reread it

Quote:
“I had to stop sneaking around girls' houses like some kind of dumb-ass cat burglar. Clearly it got me nowhere good.”
********************************************************

This is such a cute series! I read the first book, She's So Dead to Us, on Pulse It sometime before I got a Goodreads account in 2011. It was such a good book and I enjoyed both of its sequels! It's one of my favorite light contemporary series I've ever read. Sadly, I don't own the first book.

Have you read these books?

2 comments:

  1. I agree! I read the first book a long time about and thought they were just so cute and fun! Sounds like I should really get my hands on the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.