Sunday, December 8, 2013

End of the Year #ReadingCram Sign up & Goals

Juliababyjen's Reading Room and Danasquare are hosting an end of the year read-a-thon! #ReadingCram runs from December 9th to the 22nd, and is all about getting some serious reading done before 2013 ends. It'll also have a ton of challenges to participate in. I thought it would be fun to try it!

Interested in signing up? Go here for more info about the challenge!

My Goals

Part 1:
Two Audiobooks
I'm giving audiobooks a try because there's a lot available to borrow from my library online, so I would like to complete the one I'm listening to (Everneath by Brodi Ashton) and complete another one. I have no idea what my other one will be, but below are a few of my options.

Which one do you recommend I listen to?

Part 2:
At least eight books from my December reading list
 I have a buddy read for Uninvited this week, so I'm definitely reading that one. (If you are also reading any of these books or the ones on my reading list, and would like to do a buddy read with me, just let me know. :) )

Are you participating in the #ReadingCram too? What are you planning to read?

19 comments:

  1. Nice list!! I have These Broken Stars to read sometime during the readathon, so I would love to buddy up for that one! Thanks for joining in the fun! Good luck on your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be a lot of fun to read These Broken Stars with you! Hopefully, we'll be able to do that. Good luck on your goals, too!

      Delete
  2. I can see that you love YA. I wanna read The Madman's Daughter.

    Yuska @ Lust and Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YA books are my favorite. :) I'm reading The Madman's Daughter right now. It's pretty good!

      Delete
  3. Ooh! I think I'll sign up for this read-a-thon too. Even though I've met my GoodReads goal for the year, I still have lots of books I want to get to soon!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've met mine too, but I want to see how many I can read. :)

      Delete
  4. Great list od books. I haven't read any of them but really want to give some of them a try :) I hope you reach your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You basically have all the books I want on your TBR list. Right there. I'm not quite sure if I should hate you because of that or just turn green out of jealousy. I'll settle for jealousy :D And hope you can reach your goals!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll eventually be able to read those books. :) And thank you!

      Delete
  6. I love readathons and seeing other people's readathon post! Unfortunately, I can't participate because I have finals to study for (ugh). Hope you meet all of your goals, and I can't wait to read those books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list of books! I haven't listened to any of those titles, but Rebecca Lowman is usually a good narrator and I think she narrates Starters. Good luck with your reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear! I would love to listen to a well narrated book. I may have to go with that one. Thank you!

      Delete
  8. I haven't read any of the books you've listed, but most of them are on my TBR list too. Good luck with your reading!

    x Ely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have similar taste, then! Thank you. :)

      Delete
  9. Don't think I've read any of these books, but a loft of these I want to read. Especially The Sky is Everywhere! Maybe I can read that book over this read-a-thon too. Good luck reaching your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great if you could read it! It seems to be a great book.

      Delete
  10. Oh oh read The Sky is Everywhere! AHHHH!!! (And so not fair that you have Her Dark Curiosity... The Madman's Daughter had the WORST cliffhanger ever!)

    ReplyDelete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.