Friday, December 27, 2013

Top 10 of 2013: 2014 Releases I'm Looking Forward to!


This event is hosted by Two Chicks on BooksMagical Urban Fantasy, and Fiktshun. Thank you for hosting. :)

Today's topic:
Top 10 Books I'm looking forward to in 2014. (This list should be comprised of books released ONLY in 2014)

I've decided to leave off all books that I have ARCs of at the moment. It just makes this list so much easier to put together!

In order of release date, here are the top ten books I'm looking forward to in 2014 . . . 

February 4th - Cress by Marissa Meyer
I can't help but be excited for this book. The series is pretty good and, well, look at the cover! I have the rest of the series in ebook, but I may have to buy this one simply to have that cover.

Febuary 4th - Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
I'm so excited for this one! I started this series this year, and it quickly became one of my favorites.

March 18th - Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
I declared Hopeless as my top favorite book of 2013, I gave five stars to Finding Cinderella (I absolutely adored that novella!), and I've had my eye on the Slammed series for over a year . . . so, yeah, how could I not put Colleen Hoover's upcoming book on this list?

March 18th - Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
I have a feeling that this one might turn out to be a new favorite of mine. There's just something about it that pulls me in. I love contemporaries, and I find books involving bucket lists (or other lists) really interesting.

April 1st - Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
The moment I discovered this book, I decided I needed this book. I just need to read it.

April 10th - Pointe by Brandy Colbert
Something about the cover and the description just intrigues me . . .

April 29th - Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins


May 6th - The Falconer by Elizabeth May
I came across this book over the summer while looking for covers to feature on a Goodreads challenge I was putting together, and every since then, I've been really curious about it. It looks so good!


June 3rd - Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo 
This is one of my new favorite series, and I can't wait until I get to read the next book!

July 29th - Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead
My favorite series . . . Of course this book is in my top ten! July feels like a long time away, but I have other books to keep me company until I get to see Adrian and Sydney again. :)

Those are the books I'm looking forward to! How about you?

20 comments:

  1. Yay, we have a few in common! So excited for Ignite Me omg. I need more Warner <3 <3
    I'm also looking forward to Maybe Someday, though it didn't make my list.
    Great picks :D

    Come check out my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO excited for Sweet Reckoning and Ignite me. They're all ends to the series though which will be so upsetting. But all things must come to an end I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. POINTE! Definitely cannot wait to read that book - Brandy knows! I've been squeeing over that one for so long! And I have The Falconer! I have not read it yet, but it's coming up, slowly. Maybe I'll make a dent in my TBR pile this year :D

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Check out my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I can make a dent in my TBR pile too. That would be awesome. Thanks, Alyssa!

      Delete
  4. Awesome books! I definitely cannot wait to read DORTHOTHY MUST DIE. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks so good. Thanks for commenting. :)

      Delete
  5. CRESS WAS SOOOO GOOD! The best one yet!
    There, I said it.......Definitely worth all of the excitement and wait ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of the Bloodlines series yet, but I plan to sometime......I am looking forward to Ignite Me also.
    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely read the Bloodlines books! They are so good!

      Delete
  7. The first two have gorgeous covers. I know that it's said one should never judge a book by its cover, but usually a nice cover will make me pick it up and give it a try. Guilty as charged! haha.

    Mada @ All Fantasy Worlds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guilty as well. A pretty cover just draws my attention!

      Delete
  8. You have some very interesting books on your list. I was luky enough to win an ARC signed copy of The Falconer in a Facebook giveaway but mine has a very different cover to yours, the joys of UK covers being different to elsewhere. I haven't read it yet but it's near the top of my TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the UK edition of The Falconer. :) It has such a cool cover. I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  9. Ooh, yay! I desperately want everything on your list except Silver Shadows, and that's only because I've not read a single Vampire Academy novel. :) Dying dying for Ignite Me, Cress, and Ruin & Rising!!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend reading Vampire Academy! It's one of my all time favorite series. :)

      Delete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.