Thursday, December 26, 2013

Top 10 of 2013: My Favorite Book Boyfriends of the Year!


This event is hosted by Two Chicks on BooksMagical Urban Fantasy, and Fiktshun. Thank you for hosting. :)

Today's topic:
Best Book Boyfriends of 2013 (MUST be from a book released in 2013 and from a book you've READ in 2013)

Loyalty, a sense of humor, and a way with words . . . I really like those three characteristics in book boyfriends. :)

My Top Three

Adrian from The Indigo Spell and The Fiery Heart (not shown)
“Do you want me to call you Celery Stick instead of Cupcake or Honey-Pie? It just doesn’t inspire the same warm and fuzzy feelings.”  
Kai from Sweet Peril
“I was more myself with you during those three days than I’ve ever been with anyone in my life. It’d be easier if I could be fake with you, but you bring out everything in me, little Ann. All of it.”
Dante from The Collector
(I liked this guy so much, I wrote him a letter! I did call him a pig, but I still like him.)
“Annabelle laughs. "Oh, so you think you're hot, do you?"
"Girl, I got swag for days.”
The rest of the top ten:
(in no particular order)

Cam from Wait For You
“You've been checking me out, haven't you? In-between your flaming insults? I feel like man candy.” 
Ryan from Dare You To
“I like you. I. Like. You. I'll admit, you're annoying. Sometimes you agitate me to the brink of insanity, but you can throw it back at me like no one else. When you laugh, I want to laugh. When you smile, I want to smile. Hell, I want to be the one to make you smile.”
Isaac from Crash Into You
“When I’m with you, even my past seems like a bad dream,” he says. “I’ve sat on this hill a hundred times, and all I used to see were lights that represented places where I wasn’t wanted, where I never belonged. Now, when you aren’t with me, I look east and know one of those lights represents you, and I don’t feel alone anymore.”
Finn from Star Cursed
"I love you, Cate Cahill. You are beautiful and brave and strong. Whatever happens next, we'll deal with it together." (quote from ARC copy)
Aiden from Apollyon 
 (review)
“It’s okay. Everything is okay, agapi mou. You’re here now and I have you.”
Wolf from Scarlet
“I think I realized that I would rather die because I betrayed them, than live because I betrayed you.”

Warner from Unravel Me

I can't choose between Adam and Warner . . . I like them both so much. I do prefer Warner in this book, though.

"You destroy me."

Those are my top ten book boyfriends from 2013! Who are yours?

6 comments:

  1. OMG KAI AND WARNER JUST HOT DAYUM! I would probably agree with you and the other ones but I haven't read them yet...I will though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really curious of why so many people love Warner! I've only read Shatter Me so I'm really excited to read Unravel Me and see more of Warner. As of right now, I'm team Adam. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was team Adam until Unravel Me . . . now I just don't know who to root for. They're both great.

      Delete
  3. Katie McGarry's guys are awesome ;-)
    Loved Wolf also!
    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't go wrong with one of Katie McGarry's guys. :)

      Delete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.