Friday, January 24, 2014

Stacking the Shelves ~ A Small Haul!

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves.

My last Stacking the Shelves was from January 11th, so here are all the books I've added to my bookshelves since then.

New Books!

Free on Amazon
Untraceable by S.R. Johannes

Bought for Kindle
A Tale of Two Centuries by Rachel Harris (Finally, I got this one!)
Bitter Sweet Love by Jennifer L. Armentrout (I don't usually buy novellas, but it was on sale. Besides, it's JLA. I love her books.)

For Review (Digital)
Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern 

Thank you, HarperTeen and Edelweiss!

New Print Books
More Than Good Enough by Crissa-Jean Chappel (I won this one on Twitter the day it released.)

Thank you, Crissa!

Library
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley (This is the next book my AP Lit class is reading, and I'm so excited for it!)
More Than This by Patrick Ness (I couldn't help but check this one out. It's so intriguing!)

What's Been Happening

Read/Finished
Witch Fall by Amber Argyle [3 stars]
And We Stay by Jenny Hubbard [3.5 stars]
Mind Games by Kiersten White [4 stars]
Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor [5 stars]
All the Truth That's in Me by Julie Berry [5 stars]

Currently Reading
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley (I'm only on chapter three and it's already bizarre . . . )
More Than This by Patrick Ness (I'm also only on chapter three.)
If I Speak True by Jessica L. Brooks (. . . chapter three again.)

Reading Next
I'll be choosing from my high priority list for the next few weeks. (All the Truth That's in Me has been erased since I took this photo).

On the blog . . . 

I posted reviews for Witch FallHeartbeat, Being Sloane JacobsAnd We Stay, and Avalon.

This past Wednesday, I shared a new book I discovered and why I want to read it so badly. 

This past Thursday, I interviewed Cal from Read Books and Live Green! It is an incredibly entertaining interview and I had so much fun responding to Cal's answers. ☺

I also shared quite a few giveaways: 
That was my week (well, two weeks). How was yours?

18 comments:

  1. I love your board of all the books you want to read! I might have to do that as well lol Great post and hope you love them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The board is a really good way to remind you what you need to read! It's very helpful. :) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Great haul! An erase board is a great idea! I have Perfect Lies on my list too. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Erase boards definitely come in handy. :)

      Delete
  3. The dry erase is an awesome idea! I hope you can stop by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one great haul you have! I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Check our STS of this week.

    Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fabulous haul! I hope you enjoy your books. :) My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been 50/50 about picking up a copy of More Than this, hope it's good! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried another book by the author last year, and it didn't work for me. So, I hope it's good too!

      Delete
  7. A Tale of Two Centuries is on my Kindle, but I haven't gotten to it yet. Enjoy them! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely haul, I adored More Than This by Patrick Ness! I think you'll enjoy it too, can't wait to see what you think.

    Jeann @ Happy Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really liking it so far! (Even though I've only read a couple chapters.)

      Delete
  9. I haven't heard of most of these, but I've heard a lot about A Brave New World and I'm looking forwards to hearing your opinion on it. Once you're done and if you think it's good I miiight read it next.

    Check out my book review on the Kite Runner: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/02/kite-runner-by-khaled-hosseini-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brave New World turned out to be really good!

      Delete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.