Friday, February 28, 2014

COYER and March Madness Goals!

Happy March everyone! Today is the first day of both the Clean Out Your E-Reader Challenge (COYER) and March Madness Read-a-Thon, so I decided to combine my goals for each into one post.


I missed the November COYER, so I'm thrilled to see that it's back again this month! Thank you to Fantasy is More Fun and Because Reading is better than real life for hosting. I have a lot of ebooks I want to get read this month.

If you want to join me in this challenge, you still have until March 8th to sign up!

Goals:

I'm shooting for the Deep Clean (10-14 ebooks). I want to get a lot read, but I may want to leave room for books outside of this challenge (meaning: I may want to take a break from the ereader and read a print book or two).

The Books:

Above are my possible books that I'll choose from. I don't have a set plan on which books I'm going to read and when, but I would like to read a lot of my e-ARCs/review copies as well as a few kindle books I got on sale. All the books I read, though, will either be the ones shown or the ones on this list.

Jayne at Fiction_TheNewReality is hosting her very first read-a-thon! I'm really excited for this one and I hope to participate in it as much as I can.

Goals:

All the books I read for COYER will count towards this read-a-thon, so I want to read 10-14 ebooks. I also want to read at least four print books. I'm definitely reading the two classics below, but Splintered and Cress are only maybes.

The Print Books:



 
 Let's hope I can accomplish my reading goals this month! Good luck to all of the other COYER and March Madness participants. It's going to be a fun month.☺

8 comments:

  1. Splintered & Cress!! yay!! You are definitely not wasting money there :P I really need to read more Victoria Schwab and I hope you enjoy The Archived!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited to read all three! I just need to figure out how to fit them in to my reading schedule...

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for participating in #MarchMadnessReads with me, Kaitlin! I see Splintered on your TBR list! I really should read that soon, since it's been on my TBR for a long time. You've got some lovely e-books there! Hope you enjoy all your books and don't forget to tweet @ me! ;)

    -Jayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, Jayne! This is going to be a lot of fun. :)

      Delete
  3. Splintered was fantastic and I have yet to read Cress, I hope you enjoy it. I can't wait to read it.
    You have some great picks! Hope you love all your reads for both Challenges

    Enjoy & Happy Reading

    Michelle
    Because reading is better than real life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a feeling that Cress is going to be a really good book. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh you have so many great books on that list I don't even know where to start - I should say supposedly good, because I haven't gotten around to any of them yet myself. I can't wait to see those reviews. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've only read a couple so far (Panic and Stealing Promises), but hopefully I'll read more and post some reviews soon. :)

      Delete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.