Saturday, February 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (13) ~ A Gorgeous Batch of Books

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves.

My last Stacking the Shelves was from January 24th (that makes this three weeks, not two, since I last shared my book haul) so here are all the books I've added to my bookshelves since then.



Free on Amazon
Waterborn by Kimberly James
Soul Taken by Katlyn Duncan
In Your Dreams by Amy Martin
Dragonfly by Leigh Talbert Moore
Saving Wishes by C.J. Walker-Smith

Bought for Kindle
Pivot Point by Kasie West
The Archived by Victoria Schwab
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller

New Print Books
The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan
Splintered by A.G. Howard
Asunder by Jodi Meadows
Infinite by Jodi Meadows
Every Day by David Levithan

For Review
On the Fence by Kasie West
Dark Days by Kate Ormand
Where Silence Gathers by Kelsey Sutton
Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins

Thank you, HarperTeen, Sky Pony Press, Flux, Netgalley, and Edelweiss!

Won
Blood Child & Moon Child by Tracy E. Banghart (boxed set, digital)
Fool Me Twice by Mandy Hubbard (print ARC)
Roomies by Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando (finished copy)

Thank you, Tracy E. Banghart, Bloomsbury Kids, Hachette Books, and Maura!

Literary Lushes ARC Tour
The Break-Up Artist by Philip Siegel (This arrived on Valentine's Day of all days.☺)


*Happy dances*

I absolutely love this book haul! I ordered signed copies of Splintered, Unhinged, Asunder, and Unhinged from The Book Spot last month, and the books (except for Unhinged because it needs to be signed) arrived on Thursday! I also (finally) got copies of books by Kasie West and Victoria Schwab, both of whose books I've heard amazing things about. Then there's Ignite Me and Sweet Reckoning, both from recent favorite series of mine. 

    That's my book haul from the last three weeks! What books have you gotten recently?

    20 comments:

    1. Great haul this week. Saving Wishes is a great read. I love the whole Wishes Series. I am anxiously waiting for Sweet Reckoning. Happy Reading!
      My STS

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Saving Wishes does seem like a really good one! Thank you. :)

        Delete
    2. Great haul! I got The Archived and Where the Stars Still Shine too. And On the Fence is on my review stack. The rest of your books look amazing too. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Those two were irresistible deals, huh? I'm really looking forward to reading them! I hope we both enjoy them. :) Thank you!

        Delete
    3. Holy shiznits! You got yourself a GREAT and HUGE haul! I really hope you enjoy The Archived. It's the only one in the list that I've already read, and that book certainly has its own charm. Happy reading!

      Faye @ The Social Potato

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Right? I love this haul! (I've been spoiling myself with books so much lately.)

        I hope I do like The Archived! The author seems like a great one. :) Thank you!

        Delete
    4. Beautiful haul, cupcake! :)
      So many amazing books!! I bought an e-copy of Ignite Me, though I still need to get the entire series in print with the new gorgeous covers (hate when they change them mid-series! ugh!). Jodi Meadows books look gorgeous.. such beautiful covers!!! I got some of the books you received for review as well, so hopefully we'll both enjoy them :) Happy reading!!

      Evie @Bookish

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I hope we both enjoy them too! They look like really good ones. :) Thank you!

        Delete
    5. So many great books! I don't know where to start. I love WTSSS. It was one of my favorite books of 2013 and ever. You're so lucky to snag a copy of Fool Me Twice, It looks so cute. I'm such a huge Kasie West fan so I think you'll love Pivot Point and On the Fence. I just finished reading OTF and I absolutely adored it. I love all of her books. Such a great three weeks you've had!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I'm really glad I got a copy of WTSSS then. :) I definitely have had a great three weeks and I hope that I like Kasie West's books! Thank you and you're welcome.

        Delete
    6. Blog hopping :)

      I liked The Archived, I'm checking it out right now :) Have a nice week ahead of you!


      Goldie
      My Book Musings

      ReplyDelete
    7. Whoa, amazing haul! I love doing a haul post every two/three weeks because then you collect tons of books, which looks awesome. I got Splintered too recently, and will hopefully read it next week. Enjoy all of your books! ^^

      Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Let's hope we both love reading it! I have a good feeling about that book. It just looks so good! Thank you. :)

        Delete
    8. Wow you have some great books in there! Pivot Point and The Archived are two that I've had for ages and haven't read yet, but I really really want to. Looking forward to seeing what you think of those ones!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Hopefully, I'll be able to read one of them soon! They look really good and I've been wanting to read both authors' books for awhile.

        Delete
    9. Hello again (has been a long time since we chatted, last time on Twitter?) This is a great haul! Some I'm just judging by the cover, but does a resemble a gorgeous batch (like you said). I've heard of about a third though, before, besides cover, so... XD *clueless blogger joins in with the happy dance* It's a great number in only three weeks... wow. Just wow.
      From, Amy Bookworm @ http://spreadingukya2013.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you! Hopefully, these books will live up to their gorgeous appearances.

        It has been a long time!

        Delete
    10. Great haul. I recently got Archived and can't wait to read it, it looks really good. I have heard so many great things about Kasie West's books, I really need to hurry up and read those soon. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I hope I do too! I need to hurry up and read Kasie West's books too--I feel so left out when I hear the many great things about her books.

        Delete

    Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.