Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (14) ~ Julie Kagawa's Newest One

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

What am I waiting on?

The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa
Releasing April 15th, 2014 by Harlequin Teen

***Warning***
The description may be spoiler-y if you haven't read The Eternity Cure.
Goodreads description:
VENGEANCE WILL BE HERS 

Allison Sekemoto once struggled with the question: human or monster? 

With the death of her love, Zeke, she has her answer. 

MONSTER 

Allie will embrace her cold vampire side to hunt down and end Sarren, the psychopathic vampire who murdered Zeke. But the trail is bloody and long, and Sarren has left many surprises for Allie and her companions—her creator, Kanin, and her blood brother, Jackal. The trail is leading straight to the one place they must protect at any cost—the last vampire-free zone on Earth, Eden. And Sarren has one final, brutal shock in store for Allie. 

In a ruined world where no life is sacred and former allies can turn on you in one heartbeat, Allie will face her darkest days. And if she succeeds, triumph is short-lived in the face of surviving forever alone. 
 Why am I waiting on it?

The Blood of Eden is such a good series, so of course I'm looking forward to reading this book! The Eternity Cure left off on a brutal cliffhanger, and I need to know what happens! 

If you have not read the Blood of Eden series, I highly suggest you do. Here's my review for The Immortal Rules if you want to know why I liked the book.

Previous books in series:

That's my WoW this week! What's yours?

12 comments:

  1. i read the immortal rules and it was really good. very different from her other series, which i like. i still need to read book 2 though.

    hope you can stop by my WoW Post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Eternity Cure is a great sequel! I personally liked The Immortal Rules better, but I'm pretty sure you would like the sequel.

      Delete
  2. I really need to get caught up on this series! I read The Immortal Rules when it first came out and really enjoyed it, I don't know why I haven't read the second one yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a series well worth keeping up with--The Eternity Cure is a really good sequel!

      Delete
  3. I am very much looking forward to The Forever Song! I can't wait!! =o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't either! I've heard it's a great conclusion to the series. :)

      Delete
  4. I still haven't started reading this series, even though it has been my intention forever! Maybe I can pick this series up during the summer. :) It seems pretty promising!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! It's definitely worth it to at least read the first book.

      Delete
  5. This one is on my list as well. I cannot wait to read it. Julie Kagawa is just awesome!

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-wednesday-otherwise-engaged/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always hear a lot about Julie's books, so you're inspiring me with this. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.