Monday, April 28, 2014

Reader Interview with Ashley Weitzel

I got into an interviewing mood over the weekend, so I sent a tweet out saying that I was willing to interview any author/blogger/reader interested. Ashley Weitzel was the first person to respond! She's a reader that I've talked to on Twitter, and I'm delighted to share my interview with her today! If you would like to talk books or whatever else with her, you can find her on Twitter as @AshleyWeitzel.


(I added a few responses to her answers in purple.)
Hi Ashley!

First of all, how are you?

I am doing very well thank you :) 

What kinds of books do you tend to enjoy the most?

I read a lot of YA books currently and really love them. But I really read all genres.

I'm glad you love YA books!
What are you currently reading? What are you thinking of it so far?

A book called Winter Bloom by Tara Heavey. I am really enjoying it so far. I had never read any of her books but I did own this book so decided to give it a shot. So far so good!

Do you typically cry a lot, only a little, or not at all while reading a really sad book?

Honestly it really depends. I haven't cried very much with many books only a select few have really made me sad. For example the book A Child Called It, just broke me down the whole time I was reading it. Typically though I do not get that emotional over many books.

I would be a complete mess reading A Child Called It . . . I bet it makes a lot of people emotional.

Do you read book blogs? Why or why not?
I do read a lot of book blogs actually. I really enjoy seeing what other people think about certain books before I read them. Also the giveaways, author interviews, and fun things like that are always a blast!

I'm glad to hear that! I really like it when a non-book-blogger likes to read blogs.

Besides reading, what do you love to do?

Besides reading I do a lot of working! But for fun I also dance, write, I have really been enjoying Netflix lately as well. 

I don't blame you.☺ Netflix is great!

What kind of music do you like to listen to?

As far as music goes I love ALL music! I listen to so many genres. I kind of go through phases with music. For a few months I may go on a rock kick and then the next it may be country. All just depends on my mood and thoughts at the time!

Me too!

Thank you for answering my questions, Ashley!
********************************************************

Thank you for reading the interview! I have many more interviews coming in the next couple month, so keep an eye out for those.☺

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the interview! I saw your tweet but didn't reply because I didn't have the time. I have to say, I enjoy Netflix too! My kids enjoy it even more. Their current favorite show on there is Care Bears.

    ReplyDelete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.