Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (15) ~ It's Lucas's POV!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

What am I waiting on?

Breakable by Tammara Webber
Releasing May 6th, 2014 by Penguin Berkley
Goodreads description:
He was lost and alone. Then he found her.
And the future seemed more fragile than ever.


As a child, Landon Lucas Maxfield believed his life was perfect and looked forward to a future filled with promise — until tragedy tore his family apart and made him doubt everything he ever believed.

All he wanted was to leave the past behind. When he met Jacqueline Wallace, his desire to be everything she needed came so easy…

As easy as it could be for a man who learned that the soul is breakable and that everything you hoped for could be ripped away in a heartbeat. 
 Why am I waiting on it?

Do you know how awesome this is? I absolutely loved reading Easy (it easily won a five-star from me). I'm pretty sure my eyes went wide when I found out there was a book in Lucas's POV. I need to read this one, and I'm very anxious to get my hands on it.


I don't have a review for Easy (I read it before I started reviewing), but it is one of my favorite NA books. It's truly a gem within NA and I couldn't recommend it more.


Previous book in series:


That's my WoW this week! What's yours?

12 comments:

  1. I am frothing at the mouth for this book. Easy was BY FAR one of the first books I've ever read (and reading this has made me nostalgic to read it again) and when I found out this was being published I fell off my bed in happiness. I hope you have a great day.

    This was an EXCELLENT pick and I'm kicking myself for not picking it out myself.

    Here's my WOW if you'd like to check it out.

    Rebecca @ Vicariously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feeling a bit nostalgic to read it again too. Easy is such a good book!

      Delete
  2. Great to hear you loved Easy as a NA book! I've seen it around but haven't felt the inclination to read it before. Glad to hear there's a sequel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Whispers* You should read it, Jeann! It's really good.

      Delete
  3. This one is on my list today too. :) Great pick.
    Glass @ Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, second time I've seen Breakable for today - I honestly didn't realize the blogosphere was so excited for this book! Iiked Easy (even though it's NA contemporary romance and I usually dislike those. It's probably because it was one of the first ones I've read). I might not read Breakable, but I hope you love it, Kaitlin!

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! Easy was one of the first NA books I've read as well--it's one of the reasons why I don't mind NA.

      Delete
  5. Oh my god, yes!!!! I absolutely cannot wait for Lucas' story! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't either! I don't usually read books like Breakable (ones set in another POV), but I'll definitely read this one. :)

      Delete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.