Thank you to Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Angie @ Angela’s Anxious Life for hosting this challenge. ☺
You can find rules and sign ups here. I recommend joining if you have any ARCs to read this month. I'm not sure how long sign ups last, so join as soon as you can!
I decided to join this challenge because . . . why not? I'm still really behind in ARCs at the moment, so they're going to be pretty much all I read all month anyway (besides two books for class).
I'm not going to set any numbers, but I want to review as many books from this list as I can:
Catch a Falling Star by Kim Culbertson
- Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins (currently reading)
- Inevitable by Lani Woodland
- Gorgeous by Paul Rudnick
- The Falconer by Elizabeth May
- After the End by Amy Plum
- Fool Me Twice by Mandy Hubbard
- Life by Committee by Corey Ann Haydu
- Rebel by Amy Tintera
- Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
- The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
- Guy in Real Life by Steve Brezenoff
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
- Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols
If I happen to review all of these, then I'll move onto different ARCs. The above titles are my top priority, though (as said, I'm really behind in my reading).
Here is where I'll try to keep a daily update of my reading. I'm hoping that doing that will motivate to read a little each night and catch up a little.
May 1st: Catch a Falling Star (unknown amount)
May 2nd: Catch a Falling Star (finished)
May 3rd: Nothing for this challenge