Sunday, May 4, 2014

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge ~ Sign-up, Goals, & Progress

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge May 2014
Thank you to Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Angie @ Angela’s Anxious Life for hosting this challenge. ☺

You can find rules and sign ups here. I recommend joining if you have any ARCs to read this month. I'm not sure how long sign ups last, so join as soon as you can!

I decided to join this challenge because . . . why not? I'm still really behind in ARCs at the moment, so they're going to be pretty much all I read all month anyway (besides two books for class). 

GOALS

I'm not going to set any numbers, but I want to review as many books from this list as I can:
If I happen to review all of these, then I'll move onto different ARCs. The above titles are my top priority, though (as said, I'm really behind in my reading).

Here is where I'll try to keep a daily update of my reading. I'm hoping that doing that will motivate to read a little each night and catch up a little.

May 1st: Catch a Falling Star (unknown amount)
May 2nd: Catch a Falling Star (finished)
May 3rd: Nothing for this challenge
May 4th: 

2 comments:

  1. First of all, I love your blog design - very pretty!
    I've just been talking about Catch a Falling Star. I've read great things about its characters and can't wait to get my hands on it! Hopefully you enjoyed reading it.
    Good luck with all of your books! I'll be sure to read your reviews on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Adriana! I really enjoyed reading Catch a Falling Star. Hopefully I'll have a review up for it soon, but I'm running behind in reviews lately. It and the rest of the books' reviews will eventually make it here, though! :)

      Delete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.