Friday, May 23, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (20) ~ A Tiny Haul

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves.

My Haul

For My Kindle
Won
Threats of Sky and Sea by Jennifer Ellision

Thank you, Jennifer! I'm looking forward to reading this!

Bookshelf Additions
Purchases
Brisingr by Christopher Paolini
The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling

I found both of these at a local used bookstore. Each cost only three bucks!

Weekly Wrap-Up

Read
A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving (still reading . . .)
Les Misérables by Victor Hugo (halfway done!)
The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes (started and finished)

Blog Posts
Sunday ~ Nothing

Monday ~ I reviewed Inevitable, the third book in Lani Woodland's Yara Silva Trilogy, during its blog tour.

Tuesday ~ I reviewed the The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes! It's one of my favorites of the year, and I gave 18 reasons why I loved it so much.☺

Wednesday ~ Nothing (again)

Thursday ~ *Winces* Nothing (Can you tell school got in the way this week?)

Friday ~ I revealed the cover for Predator by Janice Gable Bashman.
         ~ I interviewed Heather McCollum during the Siren's Song blog tour.

Upcoming Posts
Uh . . . on last week's STS, I said I had many things to post. Then that didn't happen. I aim to finally post my remaining interviews (warning: expect a lot of them in the next month) and to post at least one review. Hopefully. This next week is going to be a really busy one for me, and I doubt I'll get much blogging done. 

What's Happening This Week
Friday is my very last day of high school! I only have four more school days until I'm finally done! (As you can guess, this is why I'll be busy. There's a lot to do in my classes in the next week.)

How was your week? What books did you get?

12 comments:

  1. Blue is my favorite color so I am immediately mesmerized by the cover of Threats of Sky and Sea.
    Hope you enjoy reading your books.

    My Sts @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Threats of Sky and Sea has a beautiful cover indeed. I truly love that cover. I'm now curious about this book.

    Grace @Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover made me curious about the book too. :)

      Delete
  3. Threats of the Sky and sea has a pretty cover. I added it to my wishlist cause it sounds good. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooo Jen's book! I hope you love it! And aren't bargain books the best <3

    Happy Reading!!
    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  5. Threats of Sky and Sea is beautiful! I love that shade of blue and the dress! I've never heard of the book, so that's cool. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend! :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, pretty pretty cover! And seriously, that cover of The Casual Vacancy looks a lot better in real life than on goodreads, haha. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the cover for that one does look a lot better in print than on Goodreads. :)

      Delete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.