Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Cover Reveal ~ Four Houses by Victoria Scott

As a member of the V Mafia (Victoria Scott's street team), I get to help reveal the new cover of Four Houses today! It was designed by Jeremy West of Red Creative Design. He did a pretty good job, didn't he? This short story was originally published in 2011, but is being re-released.

Here's the cover! What do you think?

Four Houses by Victoria Scott
Originally published in 2011
Extended version releases July 22nd, 2014
add to goodreads
Goodreads Description:
A frightened girl. 

An empty field. 

Four houses. 

Which house would you choose?
FOUR HOUSES is a dark short story told in an unusual format that leaves readers wondering how they'd react if found in the same situation as seventeen-year-old Maddy.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

6 comments:

  1. I'm quite intrigued about this short story and since I've read everything by Victoria Scott so far and liked it... I will be reading this one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Victoria Scott's books are so good! I bet this story is great too.

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I can't wait to read this one! It sounds so mysterious and scary.... hmm I wonder what's the differences between the four houses. I don't read that many short stories but I'll try this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't read many short stories either, but this one does look really good.

      Delete
  3. I can't wait for this one EEEP!

    ReplyDelete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.