Friday, July 25, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (29) ~ Lots of Freebies

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of my week in reading and blogging.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)

My Haul

Digital
Freebies

For Review
Last week I wrote this: "I think this will be my last addition to my review copy pile for awhile." That sure didn't happen . . .

Thank you to Abigail Haas, Macmillan, Netgalley, Edelweiss, and Merit Press for these review copies!


Bookshelf Additions

Ordered through Abebooks
I got the UK paperback of Deception. Even though I have the first book as an ebook, I wanted this one in print (I prefer buying most books in print lately). 
Won
Thank you so much, Jessica Spotswood! I'm so excited to read these.☺

Reading

Read/Finished

Blogging
I added a bunch of books to Goodreads last week and shared some of the books--you can check out the Recommendations Edition and the "Maybe" Edition. I also posted seven ways to cure a reading slump (I'm in a small one right now), posted another Waiting on Wednesday, and helped reveal the covers for Fatal Abduction and Fire in the the Woods. I also posted my goals for ARC August, which I recommend everyone with even just a couple ARCs join in on!

Updates/Announcements
I now have 800 total followers! Thank you so much for following, everyone! 

My next blog event starts today. I'll have a post for it up today to explain what it is, who is involved, and what is going to happen. I'm co-hosting with Eli @ RealityLapse

I added books onto the YA Book Exchange. I have two books left from my blogoversary giveaway and one book I accidentally purchased (I bought Fever from Book Outlet for some reason--I already had a hardcover). Let me know if you want to trade with me!

How was your week? What books did you get?

9 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to reading Dangerous Boys. I adored Dangerous Girls. I hope you enjoy your new additions! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing about Dangerous Girls; it makes me want to try. Hope you enjoy your new books!

    My StS post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! Most of these are new to me. Hope you enjoy reading them all.

    My StS @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Haul. I;m so jelly you got Sister's Fate, I'm dying to read that.
    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too have rekindled my love for a real book lately..
    I just love having books everywhere in the house
    Fab book haul
    New follower
    Anna's STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great week. I am gaining more and more love for my ereader lately. My physical shelves are full but I can always fit in another ebook. I did manage to stay away from review books this week and need to keep staying away for a while. I have 25+ September and October releases on my stack now. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul of books. I always love getting the freebies from Amazon. You can find some great new talent that way.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Haul! Freebies are always great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul this week! How We Fall is one I am very excited to read, it sounds really great and I like the cover. I hope you LOVE Dangerous Boys, Dangerous Girls is my favourite of the authors, but that book is so good too. I hope you enjoy all of your books this week :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.