Saturday, August 9, 2014

ARC August Check In #1 + Clear Your TBR Pile Challenge Conclusion

Thank you to Octavia @ Read. Sleep. Repeat. for hosting ARC August. I'm really enjoying this challenge!

ARCs Read From August 1st through 8th
(Click on the book covers to go to the books' Goodreads pages.)

I had a pretty good read week! Here are my ratings:

Illusions of Fate - 4 stars (I have a whole page of notes, but I still haven't written a review. . . .)
Blackbird - 3 stars (I have a review written but not typed up. It'll be up this week or next week.)
Accession - 3.5 stars (I posted my review on the 6th.)
Amity - 4 stars (I just posted my review on Friday.)
Tabula Rasa - 3.5 stars (I have a short-ish review in my notebook, but I'll probably post it next week.)
Sisters' Fate - 5 stars (My review will be up this week! It's an amazing series conclusion.☺)

I also read Deception by C.J. Redwine. It was very good! I'll be reading Deliverance for ARC August next week (I think).

Plans For Week Two

This is also the order I'm reading in. I'm starting Dangerous Boys today (I've heard it's amazing!) and I have buddy reads for Salt & Storm and Tortured Souls on the 11th and the 13th. My e-arc of Cut Me Free expires in less than a month, so I really want to get to it before then!

Clear Your TBR Pile Challenge Conclusion
EDIT (August 11th): The books I read in the first week of this challenge are also all the books that I read for the Clear Your TBR Pile Challenge. That one ran from July 28th through August 11th. I did read a couple books before ARC August started, but since they were rereads, I'm not counting them for the TBR challenge. 

What books have you read so far this month? What are you planning to read this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.