Monday, August 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (10) ~ Books I Really Want To Read But Don't Own Yet

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and a weekly meme where we simply make a top ten list for the week's topic.

Top Ten Books I Really Want To Read But Don't Own Yet

Free to Fall -  I've heard such good things about this one and it just looks like one I'd really enjoy reading.

Of Metal and Wishes - I've had my eye on this one ever since I discovered it was first inspired by The Jungle by Upton Sinclair (Sarah mentioned it in this tweet). It sounds so cool! 

Dissonance - Not only is this one Nikki recommends (as I mentioned last week), but it's also been on my to-read list since April of 2013. I waited a really long time for it to finally release, so I definitely want to read it.

Alice in Zombieland - Once upon a time (earlier this year, I think), I had actually decided to not read this series. It keeps grabbing my attention, though! I decided to give this series a try when I decided to buy a copy of the sequel from a fellow blogger.

Mistborn: The Final Empire - Getting a copy of this and shoving review copies out of the way in order to read this is a high priority. I'm out of the loop Brandon Sanderson's books and this is the one I want to start with! 

The Dream Thieves - Blue Lily, Lily Blue is coming out in October and I still don't even have a copy of the the second book in this series. I really liked the The Raven Boys!

Ugly Love - Hopeless was by far my favorite book of 2013, but I still haven't read any of Colleen Hoover's other full length novels. I'll probably buy this one for my Kindle soon (when I'm not on a book buying ban).

Maybe Someday - Again, it's a Colleen Hoover book. I really, really want to read it!

Slammed - I should have already bought this, read it, and loved it to pieces, but I haven't done any of those things yet. I've bought Point of Retreat, but not this one. This book is the next one I want to write a guilt letter to. (Maybe this week? Hopefully.)

The F-It List - This looks like my kind of read. It's been catching my eye ever since it released last November, so I really want to read it.

Have you read any of these? Are there any you also really want to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.