Monday, September 29, 2014

Books Worth Staring At (2) ~ Eye-Catching Spines

This is a feature where I share pictures of books I feel are worth staring at! Up to four books will be featured every Monday. The pictures will also be shared on Twitter with the hashtag #BooksWorthStaringAt. Books will be chosen for a variety of reasons: a pretty cover, a gorgeous spine, eye-catching features, interesting colors, cool maps, etc.

This week I've chosen the following three books mainly because their spines have been catching my eye a lot lately.

A Really Neat Looking Paperback - Every Day by David Levithan


I come across quite a few paperbacks that just look and feel really neat. They're sorta . . . cute (if that makes any sense). Their spines are nice and sharp and I just like holding them in my hands. Every Day is one of those paperbacks. Between its format, the creamy vs. dark colors, and the really pretty cover, I love to look at this book!

Vivid Red - Visions by Kelley Armstrong


I chose this one because the red "Visions" keeps catching my eye. It pops out! I also love the light green behind the birds. The photo is really nice to look at and I really like how it's on the spine too.


Hello Gorgeousness! - Between the Spark and the Burn by April Genevieve Tucholke


This cover and spine really stands out! I love the winter-y feel to it and the pretty font. I also love the blue and orange (especially the orange) against the black and white. The photo of the snowy mountain, the cabin, and the couple is just gorgeous!

What do you think of the looks of these books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.