Normally, I would put my August wrap up and my September goals in one post, but since I had a challenge and a readathon to recap on my wrap up, I decided to make two separate posts! This one is quite simple. It's just a list of books I want to read and a list of a few goals for this month.☺
I want to finish at least 21 out of the 30 books below. I have a lot of reading and reviewing to do, so expect A LOT of reviews on this blog throughout the month.
- Improve my commenting back timing. I failed at the whole commenting thing throughout all of last month and I'm not exactly sure why. I think it was the combination of the new commenting system (I don't feel as aware of comments anymore) and a third month of summer (I don't have much of any schedule right now).
- Read at least 21 books. Hopefully, they'll all be from the picture above.
- Write at least two Guilt Letters to the TBR posts. If you don't know what that is, that's okay. I've only posted two of them and that was quite awhile ago.
- Participate in Top Ten Tuesday at least twice. I like three of the topics that are scheduled.
- Remember that DNFing is a possibility. I have so many books to read and not a lot of time to read them in. I don't want to waste time reading bad books.
- Post at least 21 reviews. I'm counting DNF and guest reviews as well.
- Stick to my book buying restriction. I was on a ban for most of August, but I'm just sticking to a restriction this month. That means limiting the number I purchase/place orders for and only buying at lower prices (around $6 and below). I can also trade books.
- Send email requests for physical ARCs (January 2015 titles to be exact). This is a must. One of my goals for this year is to start reviewing print ARCs and I've made almost no progress on it. Also, I'm really missing reading print. I've read 31 print books and 80 digital ones this year and now I'm starting to feel like I've abandoned real books.
- Limit the number of digital review copies I request/accept this month. If I limit myself with e-arcs and focus more on requesting print, I figure that I'll start receiving less review copies in general (because I don't expect to get many print ARCs anytime soon) which will mean that I'll have more room to fit books that I didn't get for review into my reading schedule.
I think that's it! Let me know which books you want to read my reviews on the most and whether you have read any of them or not. Let me know if you have any similar goals as I do.☺