Friday, September 5, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (34) ~ Open Thy Heart, My True Love Gave to Me, and More!

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of my week in reading and blogging.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)

My Haul

Digital
Freebie

For Review
I got My True Love Gave to Me in a special access email Netgalley sent out. My request had been declined before, so I jumped on the opportunity to review this one.

Something funny happened with Open Thy Heart. Jessica (who is so sweet) sent me the e-arc the other day as a thank you for featuring it as my WoW pick. Then the next day, I was sent an e-arc for the InkSlinger PR blog tour I had signed up for. So, I got the book twice!

Thank you to Netgalley, St. Martin's Press, Jessica L. Brooks, and InkSlinger PR for the review copies.☺

Bookshelf Additions
Won
Tin Star by Cecil Castellucci
Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini
Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton
Unforgotten by Jessica Brody

Thank you, Alexa!
Bought off Ebay
Starters by Lissa Price
I couldn't resist this! It was $3 + $3 shipping as buy now and the copy is practically brand new. It is a gorgeous looking book! 

Blogging
Memes: I featured The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows as my WoW pick!

Reviews: I reviewed Heir of Fire, Feral, Salt & Storm, and Anatomy of a Misfit this week.  

Recap: I wrapped up August by listing out what books I read and how I did on ARC August and the Beat the Heat Readathon.

Other: I posted my September TBR and Goals!

I'll have more reviews this week along with an author interview with Bethany Neal, another WoW post, and a tag post. I feel like I'm out of post ideas, so please let me know what topics you would like to see me write a post on! 

That's it for me! How was your week? What books did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.