Friday, September 19, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (36) ~ No New Review Copies

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of my week in reading and blogging.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)

My Haul

Digital

Freebies
Sometimes I like to browse through the free YA ebooks and get a bunch that grab my attention, so I got most of these because of that. I saw The Way of Kings was free and since I've heard such good things about the author, I immediately downloaded it!

For Review
Nothing! For the first time in a long time, I received nothing new for review this week. 

Bookshelf Additions

Traded on YA Book Exchange
 I got ARCs of Dorothy Must Die and Tsarina from Samantha. (Thank you!) I've been wanting to read both of these all year and I'm so glad to finally have copies of both!

Won
Thank you to Teen Readers' Diary and Sandy Hall for the signed ARC of A Little Something Different and Spencer Hill Press for the paperback of Damsel Distressed!

On the Same Page ARC Tour
 I already read I'll Give You the Sun and I LOVED it! I'll post a short review and a bunch of quotes from it this week.☺

Blogging
Memes: I posted the Top Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More and featured a gritty contemporary romance as my Waiting on Wednesday pick.


Reviews: I reviewed Open Thy Heart by Jessica L. Brooks, Winterkill by Kate A. Boorman, Divinity by Michelle L. Johnson, and Storm by Danielle Ellison. 

Release Day Celebration: Open Thy Heart released this week, so I a teaser and two giveaways on Monday!

Giveaway Hop: I'm giving away a September new release! It's winner's choice of a print book up to $18 from TBD or Amazon. You can enter here.

Upcoming - New Feature Alert!
I'm trying out a new feature this week called Books Worth Staring At.☺ I'm planning to have it up on Monday and it's actually inspired by one of the books I got this week! 

That's it for me! How was your week? What books did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.