Friday, September 26, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (37) ~ Exciting Book Mail & Email

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of my week in reading and blogging.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)

My Haul

Digital

For Review
I accepted a few review requests this week! I read the Amazon preview of Ashlynn's Dreams and liked what I read, so I decided to accept it. I got a request to review Veil of Anonymity for anti-bullying week (November 17th-21th in the UK). It's told in the perspective of a cyber bully, which sounds really interesting! I'm excited to read it.☺

Won
Thank you to TeamRead Reviews and Christine Fonseca for Collide! I won a couple of other ebooks in the same giveaway, but they haven't been sent to me yet. Those will probably be on next week's haul.

Thank you to Farrah for The Warrior

A Gift From My Secret Sister
This was the second month of the #OTSPSecretSister program (like Secret Santa, but six months long). I'm really excited to finally have this book! I've heard so many amazing things about this author. Thank you, Secret Sister!☺

Bookshelf Additions

Won
Thank you to Misty @ Addicted 2 Heroines for Visions and Renegade and Kristine Wyllys and Ashley for Wild Ones! (I won Wild Cards in the No Blog Left Behind giveaway.)


For Review
Thank you, Dela! I'm really excited to read The 52nd! This one releases on October 27th.

Blogging
It was a big week! I had a lot to post. I also have a lot being posted this upcoming week (more promo than usual, some reviews, the usual memes, a monthly recap/TBR post).

New Feature - Books Worth Staring At: This is a weekly feature where I share pictures of print books I feel are, well "worth staring at." I'm loving this feature. I'm going to have a lot of fun with it. You can check it out here.

New - Romance TBR Jar: I made a Romance TBR Jar, pulled a few titles out of it, and posted a poll for you to vote on! I'll read the winning book in October. You can vote here or over in the sidebar.

Memes: I posted the top ten books on my fall TBR and featured Ignite by Sara B. Larson as my Waiting on Wednesday pick. 

Reviews: I reviewed Survival Colony Nine by Joshua David Bellin, My True Love Gave To Me edited by Stephanie Perkins, and I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson.

Cover Reveal: I helped reveal the pretty cover of Beautiful Curse by Jen McConnel!

Readathon: I posted my Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon wrap up and my sign up post for the #ReadingCram Chills and Thrills Readathon.


Upcoming - I'm starting school!
I'm finally starting college on Monday. (I know, my fall term starts pretty late.) I've been on summer break all the way since the end of May and I'm excited to get back into a classroom setting. My hauls from here on out will probably include some sort of update from my life outside this blog now that I'll have something to actually update on.

That's it for me! How was your week? What books did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.