Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon Sign Ups & Goals

I just came across the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon and decided to sign up! Thank you to Tressa @ Wishful Endings for hosting.☺ This read-a-thon is one where you do just as the title says: tackle your TBR. If you have seen my September TBR, you know that I have a lot of books to read this month.

Goals:

  • Finish the four books I'm currently reading: Deliverance, My True Love Gave To Me, Winterkill, and Storm. (I'm 50-70 percent through in each one.)
  • Start and finish at least five other books. 
  • Review (post or schedule) review for each e-arc I read as well as the ones I read before this challenge and have yet to write reviews for. Basically, I just want to stay caught up in reviews.
  • Update my progress! (I have failed with this in each readathon/challenge I've done.)
Updates For Week One

I read Rites of Passage by Joy N. Hensley on Monday and a bit from each of the four books I mentioned above on Monday and Tuesday. 

Because I don't do very well with daily updates, here are the books I finished in the first week!

Finished Books


Updates For Week Two

I'm now done with my first goal! I DNFed Deliverance, but I did submit a DNF review for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.