Sunday, September 21, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon Wrap Up!

Thank you to Tressa @ Wishful Endings for hosting! I didn't end up doing anything else for this read-a-thon except read (and review, but I do that anyway). After I post this, though, I aim to get some commenting done on some peoples' posts.

My goals were . . . 
  • Finish Deliverance, My True Love Gave To Me, Winterkill, and Storm.
  • Start and finish at least five other books. 
  • Review (post or schedule) review for each e-arc I read as well as the ones I read before this challenge and have yet to write reviews for.
  • Update my progress!
How did I do?

Finish Deliverance, My True Love Gave To Me, Winterkill, and Storm.

I finished them! Well, sort of. I DNFed Deliverance because I just couldn't get into it (I did write a DNFreview). I finished the others, though!


Start and finish at least five other books. 

I did this! Well . . . again, this one is sort of. I technically didn't finish Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea until after the challenge ended (as in, about three hours after), but I'm still including it. Also, I did started and finished Rites of Passage on September 8th, which was before I officially joined this read-a-thon. I'm still including it, though!


Review (post or schedule) review for each e-arc I read as well as the ones I read before this challenge and have yet to write reviews for.

Nope. However, I do have notes for the books I haven't written reviews for!


I'll have my review for I'll Give You the Sun on this blog sometime this week. It'll have quotes.☺ I hope to have reviews for the other books written and posted by the end of the month.

Update my progress!

I think I edited my progress once. *sighs* I've been doing read-a-thons for over a year now and I still haven't been able to keep up with updates with a single one of them. I forget each and every time.

I'm determined to be successful with the updating on something sometime, though!

How did you do in the read-a-thon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.