Monday, September 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (11) ~ Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and a weekly meme where we simply make a top ten list for the week's topic.

Top Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More

I'm including the book I've read by each author. If you click on the cover, it'll take you to the author's Goodreads page.

Khaled Hosseini - The Kite Runner is an incredible book (one of my favorites!) and I've heard great things about his other novels. 

Jessica Park - I loved Flat-Out Love! It's one of my favorite NAs. I have two of her other books and I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy reading them.

Rachel Harris - I really enjoyed reading MSSSC and I really want to read her other books, even her adult ones! She's such a nice person, so that makes me want to read her work even more.

J.R. Johansson - Cut Me Free is such a great book! I love this author's writing and I need to read more from her!


Rainbow Rowell - How have I only read ONE of her books? E&P was one of my favorites of 2013 and I have copies of Attachments and Fangirl that I really should read soon. . . .

Paula Stokes - I'll read anything this woman writes. She's another really nice person and I absolutely loved The Art of Lainey. She has books under the pen name Fiona Paul that I haven't read yet, but I really want to read them! 

Mindee Arnett - Avalon was such an exciting read! I can't wait to continue the series and to try her other books.


Cheryl Rainfield - I loved Stained and I love the genre this author writes in. She writes important stories and I really want to read more from her.

Kasie West - I finally know what a great author she is! I've heard such good things about her books from so many people, so I definitely want read more of them.

Kate Karyus Quinn - (Don't You) Forget About Me wowed me! It was weird and creative and I've heard her other book is as well.


Have you read any these authors' books? Are any of these authors in your own top ten?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.