Tuesday, September 9, 2014

What Do YOU Want To See On This Blog?

Dear followers and potential followers,

I need your help! I post a lot of reviews and memes (Waiting on Wednesday, Stacking the Shelves, and occasionally Top Ten Tuesday), but I'm running out of ideas for what else to post on this blog. I'm sure you want more variety, right? (I sure want to post with more variety.) Discussion posts, lists, author features, random posts--fun stuff like that. I have two feature-type ideas to ask your feedback on, but I'm posting this mostly to just ask this question: what do you want to see on this blog? You're the ones that read what I write, so I want to post things that you're interested in reading!

Here are the two ideas I'm having:

Q&A Style Discussion Posts

Ever since I posted the Q&A Type Post, I've been wanting to answer more questions. I was thinking that you guys can submit questions for me and I can answer them in a post. Depending on the type of questions and the number I get, I could answer one in a post and turn it into a discussion or I can answer several questions in a regular post (weekly/biweekly/monthly). I'm not sure if this is something you would be interested in participating in, though, which is why I'm asking for your feedback on it.


Biweekly Author Feature

I've been wanting to do a regular author feature for a long time, but I haven't acted on it much. I want to kick something off by my birthday next month, so I'll be looking for an author to feature soon. Unlike the Q&A idea, I definitely want to go through with this feature, so I'm asking for feedback on the type of features you like to read the most.


Now, My Questions!

You don't need to answer each one. I'm happy with however much feedback you give me.

  • What do you think of the Q&A style discussion post idea? Is it something you would ask questions for or check out when I post it?
  • What are your favorite kind of author features (interviews, guest posts, top tens lists, etc.)? What makes them worth reading? What makes you want to check them out?
  • Other than the reviews and memes I post now, what kind of posts would you like to see on this blog? It doesn't have to be related to the two ideas I have! It could be a feature I used to have, a kind of post I published in the past, or even something I've never tried posting. 
If you do answer any of those questions, thank you so much for the feedback! I really appreciate it.☺

Happy Reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.