Monday, October 20, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (14) ~ New Series I Want To Start

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and a weekly meme where we simply make a top ten list for the week's topic.

Top New Series I Want To Start (New..let's say within the last year or two)

I'm including the first book in the series as well as the sequels (that have been published or have a cover) and novellas.

Midnight Thief series by Livia Blackburne

Sekret series by Lindsay Smith

Of Metal and Wishes series by Sarah Fine

The Internment Chronicles by Lauren DeStefano

Splintered series by A.G. Howard

The Remnant Chronicles by Mary E. Pearson

The Archived series by Victoria Schwab

Chaos Theory series by Sarah Harian

Unremembered series by Jessica Brody

The Dark Elements series by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Which of these series have you started?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.