Sunday, November 2, 2014

Goodbye October, Hello November (Already?)

Where did October GO? It went way, way too fast for me.

The Books I Read
I only got to seven books this month. All of them were good/great, but it felt like I was taking forever to finish almost each one of them. It feels like my schedule change (with college and homework and social stuff) has put me in a small slump. 


Big Giveaway!

I started an awesome birthday/follower appreciation giveaway on October 19th and it's still running until the 19th of this month! Go here to enter (it's international). There are two great prizes. :)

What to Expect in November

More reviews! I want to read more and post more reviews because it feels nice to post new ones regularly. There will also be another Romance TBR Jar poll, some Q&A Discussions, and some Books Worth Staring At posts. 

Blogging and Reading Goals For This Month

I don't like to write, but I want to have some goals to work on throughout the month that will relate to NaNoWriMo. So, I have two things to work on:

Blog Ahead
The button is pretty much explains what you need to know. The goal is to have 30 additional posts scheduled at the end of the month than when November started. If you're interested in joining, click on the banner to go to the sign up page.

#5KNNRM
Since the word count goal for NaNo is 50,000, I've decided to try to read at least 5,000 pages this month. Some other bloggers have decided to join me in the goal, so we decided to use the above hashtag to help keep track of our progress. Feel free to join us.☺
That's all I have for this recap/goals post! What are some of your goals for November?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.