Saturday, November 1, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (41) ~ A Bunch of E-ARCs

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)

I forgot to post my haul last week, so I'm including all the books I got in the past two weeks for this post!

Got From Amazon

Won
Thank you, Steph! :)

Digital Review Copies

Thank you to Balzer + Bray, HarperTeen, HarperCollins, Alfred A. Knopf BFYR, Delacorte Press, Ballantine Books, Random House Children's, Netgalley, and Dahlia Adler for the review copies!

In the Mail
I bought Blackwood and World After from Nichole @ YA Reads. I got Angelfall for my friend last Christmas and she recently asked about the sequel, so I went ahead and got it for her! 

I pre-ordered Atlantia and got it on release day!
Blog
Nothing. I barely even touched my since I posted my last book haul. It was a busy week. 

Reading
I read a little more of Blue Lily, Lily Blue (which is taking me forever to read) and all of The Unhappening of Genesis Lee (review coming Monday). I think that's it. 

Life
Homework, midterm, studying. Ugh. But, there was also Halloween. There was a costume contest at my college, so I saw a lot of awesome costumes. My friends and I went went through a couple haunted houses (which were fun and very cool, thought they didn't scare me as much as I thought they would) and then went bowling. It was a lot of fun!

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.