Friday, November 7, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (42) ~ Small and Exciting Haul

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)


Digital Review Copies
Not shown: A Darker Shade of Magic (preview) by V.E. Schwab

Thank you to Delacorte Press, Tor Books, Balzer + Bray, and HarperCollins for the review copies! I'm excited to read each of these!

In the Mail
I traded this one on YA Book Exchange! Thank you, Adelynne.☺

Blog
I did get posts up this week. I managed to have at least one up each day.

Trailer Reveal for Trailer Reveal by Gina Damico!

Reading
I got some good reading in! I read Every Day by Ellie Marney (5 stars) and The Walled City by Ryan Graudin, finally finished Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater (3.5 stars), and started The Body Electric by Beth Revis (decent so far) and Mistborn: The Final Empire (I've made a good life decision). I also read the preview of A Darker Shade of Magic, and I'll just say that I understand why so many people love the author's books.

Life
My week was very . . . social. Most of my free time on campus was spent around people that I either just met or didn't know very well. I'm slowly learning names. It was a fun and interesting week (and relatively stress free, unless you count Sunday).☺

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.