Saturday, November 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (43) ~ Tiny Haul and Lots of Reviews

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)


Digital Review Copies
Thank you, Flux! This looks really interesting.

In the Mail
This one is for an ARC tour, so I'm not keeping it for long. Thank you, Mia!

Hellhole swag! Thank you, Gina.☺

Blog
Reviews! I'm behind in them, so I ended up posting a lot this week.

Review ~ Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
Waiting on Wednesday (34) ~ Superhero Book With Awesome Cover
Shade Blog Tour ~ Guest Post and Giveaway
Review Catch Up Part One ~ Kiss of Broken Glass, The Perilous Sea, and Don't Touch
DNF Review ~ Scratch by Rhonda Helms


Reading
I finished my Goodreads goal with Mistborn: The Final Empire (5 stars)! It was the 140th book I read this year. I also finished Don't Touch by Rachel M. Wilson (4 stars) and DNFed Scratch by Rhonda Helms.

I'm currently reading The Body Electric by Beth Revis (which is meh, but I want to know how it ends) and Veil of Anonymity by Lauriane Povey (a decent read, though I don't love it). Bleed Like Me and The Darkest Part of the Forest are my next reads. 

Life
It was an up-and-down week. There was a bad day, a couple meh days, and a couple great days. I read great books, though.☺

Giveaway Reminder
My birthday/follower appreciation giveaway ends in a few days (November 19th @ Midnight PST to be exact)! One winner will win one of 19 YA books that stood out to me this year and another winner will win a pre-order of a 2015 release. It's open internationally, which is always a plus, right? Go here to enter.

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.