Friday, November 21, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (44) ~ No New E-ARCs . . . Yet

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)

I forgot to post my haul last week, so I'm including all the books I got in the past two weeks for this post!


Digital Review Copies
Nothing! I'm putting this together right after finding new Harper titles (there's a bunch of new ones), but I haven't downloaded anything yet. I'm really behind in my e-arcs right now and I don't want to add any more (except maybe the ones I have requests pending on Netgalley for) to my Kindle until I get a little more ahead.

Let's see how long my resistance lasts, shall we? :D

In the Mail
 Thank you to Scholastic and NOVL/Hachette Book Group for these ARCs!☺

Blog
Review ~ The Walled City by Ryan Graudin
Top Ten Tuesday (15) ~ Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On!
Waiting on Wednesday (35) ~ Book One of the Once Upon a Crime Series
TBR Expectations (1) ~ 2014 Releases

Reading
I'm still reading Veil of Anonymity (it's okay, but not great). I also started Stay With Me and Ignite (both are pretty good!), DNFed The Body Electric, and finished The Darkest Part of the Forest (which is such a great faerie book). 

Life
There were a couple clubs days at my college this week and I signed up for the Rotaract Club! I'm excited for it. It's the first college club I've joined so far. :)

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.