Saturday, November 29, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (45) ~ The Last Haul of November

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)



Amazon Ebooks
I got Firefly Hollow for free and As You Turn Away for $0.99. I don't know when the prices will change.

Digital Review Copies
Thank you to Balzer + Bray/HarperCollins and Edelweiss! I have a feeling I'll love this one, so I decided to download it before it was still available.

Gifted
Thank you to my #OTSPSecretSister! I still have no idea who she is, but whoever she is, she's pretty awesome.☺

Blog
Review ~ Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
Review ~ The 52nd by Dela
Waiting on Wednesday (36) ~ A Human Zoo
Review ~ Every Breath by Ellie Marney
DNF Reviews ~ Afterworlds, The Body Electric, and Sweet Unrest


Reading
I'm finished Veil of Anonymity (3.5 stars), Ignite (4 stars), Lies We Tell Ourselves (5 stars), Suspicion (2 stars) I'm still reading Stay With Me because I've been putting review copies before (I should really finish it). My next read will be For Real, One Song Away, Last Will and Testament, or Sweet Damage. They're all December releases.

Life
Thanksgiving went well. It wasn't anything special this year. I ordered some books from BookOutlet and some gifts (also books) from Amazon. Oh, and I watched the first season of The 100! It's such a good show. I didn't expect to like it as much as I do. Who else watches it?

Also, I've realized that I have two weeks left in fall term. TWO WEEKS. That's . . . wow. This year has gone by so quick.

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.